Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Progress on the Violin



Guess What!!

My son John put new strings on my violin and gave me a pitch pipe. A pitch pipe is a little thing you toot on to tune instruments. It has four notes, E A D and G. I had a little trouble with it and John, the little snot, said he didn't think they gave pitch-pipe lessons. He just couldn't pass it up, could he?

Well, he'll be surprised when I give my recital.

If things go well the program will consist of three songs, Claire De Lune, Danny Boy and Waltzing Matilda. If things go badly it will be Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Go Down Moses and Are You Sleeping Brother John. If things go very badly Are You Sleeping Brother John will be scratched.

For those who want to attend keep the following tentative dates open. April 14, 2022, June 4, 2023 and July 17, 2024.

These dates are subject to change with no notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment